Project Pack Teacher´s Resource Book
Project Pack is a new and exciting learning resource that has been carefully crafted to complement Oxford primary courses.
Featuring 18 task-based projects, the work encourages students to think critically, work together, and explore the world around them. The strong focus on self-assessment allows students to reflect on their progress and develop a positive attitude towards learning.
For teachers, Project Pack is a flexible resource that can be used at any time during the academic year alongside their primary course. It provides a wealth of additional material on a range of topics, which enrich English classes and keep students engaged.
- 18 fun task-based projects, each with a correlating poster.
- Perfect partner for Oxford primary titles.
- Encourag s students to think critically and explore the world around them.
- Strong focus on self-assessment fosters a positive attitude towards learning.
- Flexibility of resource allows it to fit into any teaching timetable.
- Covers a wide range of topics that keep students engaged.
This pack includes:
- Teacher's Resource Book
- 18 posters
- Downloadable audio via an access code